Give a person the right shade of lipstick and they can conquer the world.

Carrot Lip Oil Review


The Carrot Lip Oil is a brand new lip product from Lush which has been released as part of their adorable Easter collection. Described as a soothing carrot and grapefruit oil this lip oil comes in a stick form which is a first for Lush compared to their other rival lip balms. 

The carrot lip oil's biggest appeal to me was the scent along with the fact it's in a stick form making it much more hygienic for outside use. I'm hoping this means more of their incredible lip balms will be transformed into stick versions too! I assumed based on the description provided that the scent would be based around grapefruit oil but I didn't pick up on that scent at all, I would more say it's towards a spiced orange type scent, which unfortunately wasn't for me. As for the application, it gilded on with ease and felt super moisturising upon first use much like a lip oil would, but the scent didn't have me hopping to purchase anymore.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig